WATCH - Family Practitioner Dr. Marissa Dry and Plastic Surgeon Dr. Graham McLeod both came to Campbell River in different ways, and for different reasons, and now both have found many reasons to stay and build their careers here in Campbell River.
Come and Work With Us - Campbell River Medical Community
Welcome! We are your Campbell River Medical Staff Engagement Initiative Society and we are here to support you!
The Campbell River Medical Staff Engagement Initiative (CRMSEI) was established in March 2017 to engage with the Health Authority and create a platform to address issues of importance to the medical staff. The initiative is facilitated by the Specialist Services Committee (SSC) which supports the medical staff through funding activities to improve patient care, the medical staff experience, as well as simplifying collaboration within the medical staff membership.
Recent News Articles
- Campbell River 2021 Spirit Awards Video, Mar 24, 2022
- 2021 Spirit Awards, Feb 11, 2022
- Q̓ʷalayu House Officially Opens, Jul 13, 2021
- Dr. Kirsten Duckitt recognized for fundraising, Jul 07, 2021
- The Annual Campbell River Spirit Awards 2020, Jun 04, 2021